Sunday 8 April 2012

Wednesday, 4th April


amazing local wild flowers, on our long ago drive to Body Pond.

 Although there is a BOD meeting tomorrow, work seems somehow tranquil. the approach of the Easter weekend has the Property Management and IT depts. hopping though. I share then office with Patrice the head and only member of the IT dept. he's a super nice and cute Frenchman married to Nikki and they have two beautiful small girls. must be about 38 / 39. my work colleague Donna has had a suspicious finding on her mammogram and has flown out last night back to the UK.  In March I decided having been 50 for almost a year, I had better bring all my health checks up to date. so all the blood work, pappy, etc...and my first colonoscopy. other than some tiny circular irritated spot lower down , biopsied and fine, i have a very handsome colon. that was no where close to the horror stories some people had regaled me with. Very uneventful procedure. except the receptionist had written the wrong date on my card and after all the prepping she told me I was there on the WRONG morning, and that I should come back next week.  Now , here's a GOOD banana; i told then doc. Jason, no way Jose and within 2 hours he had rounded up a "sleep doctor" and a nurse, rearranged his appointments and we did the procedure. [minus 8 banana] i think!  next issue in line was the HCM condition that Paul has. admittedly I was nervous as i am more aware of my heart and its machinations in my chest than most I talk to about it. Good news! no sign of HCM, but there's an  arrythmia, nothing to worry about says Jason. Yes-I !!after the considerable abuse, thank you body; "corps sain"!

No comments:

Post a Comment