Thursday 5 April 2012

Monday, 2nd April

Back to the slog. Days are getting awfully warm again. Summer is kicking in a little early I think.

I now have a large format printer in my office and it looks like a space ship. LOVE it!! will need some new shelving and catch basket for the prints...so call in the coolest carpenter...Barney, the Cool Carpenter! That's him there!...........>

I know I already told you about my illustartion challenge but that was premature as today I actually am a tad distracted at work thinking about my theme and how to illustarte it. I also will dash to pick up a new sketch pad for the project.
I am excited!!

Ted's cooking when I get home so I pour a wine settle at the breakfast counter and begin my illustration. it's somehow fitting that Teddy is the subject of my first illo. That's the lingo I picked up on the site. Hehehehe!

While watching the telly I work on and finish the illo.

I then recieve a telephone call from the fraud department of the Caribbean region for Master Card.
OH OH!! someone has been booking charter flights between Damascus, Istanbul and Beirut with my card. They are very polite and say they will kill the cards and issue new ones within 7 days. Must check with my card's bank branch tomorrow. trips sound interesting and would have been fabulous photo ops. too bad it wasn't me. all in all....this has been a BANANA-less day! *smile*..but..where's me bananas?!
it's why I live here isn't it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment