Thursday 12 April 2012

Saturday - 7th April

After a totally bummed out yesterday, looking forward to a better today. IF posted "VOCAL" as the keyword yesterday and I have tossed it around in my head. In the morning I do a quick rendering of a Rasta singing...i don't know yet ...a Bob Marley song I guess. Send it out to the clan and get back resounding negative responses. "he looks too ugly" he looks like a monkey" "what is this? planet of the apes?" Oh Oh , back to the "drawing board" or iPad as it happens. I had decided to do this illo on the iPad and brush up on those skills. Ted and I hit town to get a gift for Rusty and Juliet's anniversary party tomorrow night at Jolly Harbour.  We grab lunch at Pizzas in town.


We don't see anything we like for them and decide to go in the neighbourhood and get some prints from Gilly.
Get home and decide to nap. I get an email from Mags...banana banana banana...."Your apology is accepted today as I was in no mood for acceptance yesterday." How gracious.
I lay in bed instead and clean up my Rasta...he turns into a girl!!! which i post.

<----------That's my Rasta Reject!!!!
so this is my second posting to IF _ Vocal (click that line to view!)

Ted and I figure Putter's for dinner. Let's call Mags...NOT!
Think we deserve a break from each other. needs to be an early night as teddy is working in the morning.
Hmmm.. nice evening, back home ealry enough and it's a relaxing time.
Watch The Lost Room episode 1 on my newly loaded free trial Netflicks on the iPad hooked up to TV. The picture quality isn't great, I think we need to up our bandwidths. Next day off Teddy will look into it.

Half way through the human sacrifice weekend...BOO!

3 comments:

  1. Great Vocal!
    I think she's beautiful.
    Almost sad, like she has many long stories to tell.

    Speaking of stories-
    I read through your "About Me" section. Wow, you are an interesting and lucky woman! So great you're telling some of your stories here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! I love it! Fun and very very cool...you totally got the mood.The eyes are great...full of story. People take themselves too seriously. It's risky when you put yourself out their on the internet for everyone to judge you. Of course we all want everyone to tell us we are geniuses but we're all different and we all like different stuff. You got to take the criticism and some of it's good and helpful and some of it you just go..."Whatever"!

    ReplyDelete