Saturday 14 April 2012

Second half of the SHS long weekend.

Ted's off to work early, I putt about and then Soo and Baru call, they have an unusual bloom and a spectacular orchid for me to shoot. Oops I forgot about The Gilly stop for prints, will do that on the way. Ted's back as I leave. The sun is not great for shooting so Gerry and I talk camera stuff and have a few beers waiting for it to improve. It does and I shoot a few.






Not really happy with them, I guess every day is shooting day, but not everyday do you get a kill. (??) Ted joins us and we have a few beers while chatting. Nice visit! Ted dashes home for a nap but I pop next door for a quick visit with John and Che. She also has an orchid. Home for a nap. I'm not up for the anniversary party so Ted goes it solo. I watch Insidious, a load of crock....need a GOOD horror movie. Then bed early. I'm still awake when Ted gets in. He's got another early morning. Monday is truly....uneventful!

8 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind but I'm writing here because I don't have a flicker account. Enjoying your Illustration Friday entries especially last week's "Puzzled", very funny! It's amazing how even this week when we have the same interpretation of the theme our styles are so different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire, thank you! i love that you take the time to visit. The variety of style is so stimulating for me on IF. thast's why my second illo was sketched on my iPad, i had seen a fantastic one the week before and decided to give it a shot. and of course ditto....very much enjoying your IF submissions as well. need to update this blog!!! cheers...

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for comment on my IF submissions!
    Wow, you really live in paradise! Here in Canada, it is still very winter grey - just a little Spring flowers popping out. Your flower photos looks so bright and beautiful!!

    By the way, "The Cabin in the woods" is a good horror movie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're very welcome. I am really enjoying the IF experience. I finished up my high school in Montreal and did my first year of uni. at carlton so I'm very familiar with winter!! thanks for stopping by. i really need to update this blog. please peek at my IF work. i'd love your comments.

      Delete
  3. Lovely jumping frog! Although I imagine they can be a be like the mice were we are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great site, coming here is like a mini vacation! Thanks for visiting my blog, how can I see your IF entries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/meech1960/sets/72157629338866680/
      Please visit. Thanks

      Delete
  5. Thanks for your visit Michele. What a wonderful life...
    Ana

    ReplyDelete